Are you interested in running your own business? Do you want to be in an industry where you can help people manage their finances and resources to meet their goals? Are you interested in being in an industry with high earnings potential where you can make your own schedule? As a financial advisor you will be responsible for providing guidance to an existing base of high-net worth clients as they choose the services and products best suited for their needs. You will also develop long term relationships with clients and build relationships with new clients / prospects. Your goal is to demonstrate to clients and prospects the value of the firm platform, resulting in asset accumulation and retention.
Sid Financial Services, LLC is looking to grow to add candidates with the interest and potential to be in an exciting and very necessary industry. Kalvin Sid, CFP, MBA, CKA has been in the financial services industry since 1992 serving clients with independent and customized advice. I am looking for someone with similar values of having a high level of integrity, independence, and putting the clients' needs first before considering our own paycheck.
- Proactive business development calls to prospects and existing client base.
- Presentation of solutions to clients and prospects through face-to-face meetings
- Tracking and reporting all sales related activities in company client relationship management system
- Respond to leads generated through the firm supplemental business development efforts
- Perform Initial and Annual Reviews with Investment clients
- Run financial planning and investment analysis programs.
- Prepare and participate in client quarterly reviews and "Value-Based" Planning.
- Coordinate, communicate and track client portfolios
- Research and solve client problems.
- Ideal candidates will have a college degree
- Series 7 and 63 / 66 is required (can help you achieve)
- You must be an outstanding communicator, self-starter, and not afraid to take risks
- Possess comprehensive industry and investment knowledge
- Clean compliance record
- Conducting face to face and web based client meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to multitask, and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- CFP certification preferred
Sid Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.